A Very big thank you to the Managers and Brokers of this region. We have
no sooner came out of a recession period when we appealed to the different.
Principals and Managers to participate in the 30 deeds of kindness
and to support a Charity of choice in our Region.
Some offices became very pro-active and did it with so much enthusiasm
and Gusto supported by their Principals. Some of the activities reported
30 Deeds of kindness were the following.:
- CHESHIRE HOME----toiletries, treats and Magazines
- CHILDRENS HOME----toys clothes toiletries
- HOSPICE -------magazines flowers
- S.P.C.A. --------food and blankets
- OLD AGE HOME-----------magazines
- FREE HUGS
- SHELTERS ----------blankets etched.
Graeme Peplar was selected as Chairman of the committee for the Charity
of Choice. Funds for the Charity Kuierkidz was raised in the
- A Barnyard function
- Garage Jumble sale
- Chas bear raffle
- Cake sale
- Golf day
- Sponsors from family and friends